How to update a test case by importing a csv file

How to update a test case by importing a csv file

Ziyod
I'd like to know which field i need to reference to update an existing
test case. Every time I import a csv file it creates a new test case.

Re: How to update a test case by importing a csv file

Gregary Hendricks-2
Testopia does not currently support updating test cases from CSV. If you
wish to update them programatically, consider using the XMLRPC.

++Greg