How to start participation.

Natalia Serebryakova
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this community and I would like to participate . I'm passionate
about netrwork and this is very great opportunity for me.
I went through some online help but I can't "get together" the exact right
steps to start.
I would like to be part of networking project and help with automation, or
QA automation .
Please help and advice the best way to start.

--
Best regards,
Natalia

Re: How to start participation.

Valentin Gosu
Hi Natalia,

I would recommend going through all the tutorials on http://codefirefox.com/
They are very useful and should cover most of the steps required to
contribute to Firefox.
For more information about the networking stack you can check out
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Networking and MDN, although it might not be so up
to date.
The Necko team is hanging out in #necko on irc.mozilla.org , so feel free
to stop by and ask questions.

Thanks
--
Valentin

On 20 March 2014 21:20, Natalia Serebryakova <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm new to this community and I would like to participate . I'm passionate
> about netrwork and this is very great opportunity for me.
> I went through some online help but I can't "get together" the exact right
> steps to start.
> I would like to be part of networking project and help with automation, or
> QA automation .
> Please help and advice the best way to start.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Natalia

Re: How to start participation.

Natalia Serebryakova
Thank you , will start going throught all those links.

Natalie

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Valentin Gosu <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Natalia,
>
> I would recommend going through all the tutorials on
> http://codefirefox.com/
> They are very useful and should cover most of the steps required to
> contribute to Firefox.
> For more information about the networking stack you can check out
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Networking and MDN, although it might not be so
> up to date.
> The Necko team is hanging out in #necko on irc.mozilla.org , so feel free
> to stop by and ask questions.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Valentin
>

> On 20 March 2014 21:20, Natalia Serebryakova <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>> I'm new to this community and I would like to participate . I'm passionate
>> about netrwork and this is very great opportunity for me.
>> I went through some online help but I can't "get together" the exact right
>> steps to start.
>> I would like to be part of networking project and help with automation, or
>> QA automation .
>> Please help and advice the best way to start.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Natalia

Best regards,
Natalia

Re: How to start participation.

Oliver Propst
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 8:40 PM, Valentin Gosu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For more information about the networking stack you can check out
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Networking and MDN, although it might not be so up
> to date.
I'm have been nagging on the team to update it, so far no luck...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.tech.network/JJ9Iwsp5Iis

--
-mvh Oliver Propst