How to set up whine to buzz assignee as long status is UNCONFIRMED or IN_PROGRESS

How to set up whine to buzz assignee as long status is UNCONFIRMED or IN_PROGRESS

cblitbugzilla
Hello,
 I am currently working with Whine configuration. There should be a way to set up auto whining like buzzing those assignee automatically as long as bug status is set to UNCONFIRMED or IN_PROGRESS, Or assignee did not login to check the bug yet.

Is there any way to settle this or I have to create a search result for each bug and create a whine for it??? that would be little unnecessary task. isn't it ??

Please assist someone.

Thanks.

Re: How to set up whine to buzz assignee as long status is UNCONFIRMED or IN_PROGRESS

cblitbugzilla
Please allow me to clarify my problem.
I have created a custom search IN_PROGRESS where Status = IN_PROGRESS.
Then I setup Schedule, set Mail to my own mail address. Add search IN_PROGRESS.

This way I can get notification mail for all open bugs where Status = IN_PROGRESS.

But there will be several bugs assigned to different email address. I want to send notification to all assignee for their respective bugs where Status = IN_PROGRESS

How can I do this ? Do I have to create search for all bugs separately and set all of assignee separately ?

Re: How to set up whine to buzz assignee as long status is UNCONFIRMED or IN_PROGRESS

cblitbugzilla
I understood your point. But I need to give more example to make this thing clear.

Suppose,
Bug01 is assigned to [hidden email]
Bug02 is assigned to [hidden email]
Bug03 is assigned to [hidden email]

user01, user02, user03 are member of bz_canusewhineatothers group. When I select group bz_canusewhineatothers, I see user01 is getting mail for all bugs Bug01, Bug02, Bug03

But What i want is -
user01 should get mail for only Bug01
user02 should get mail for only Bug02
user03 should get mail for only Bug03