How to return an array from C++ XPCOM to JavaScript

How to return an array from C++ XPCOM to JavaScript

JanakiRam
Hi All,

        I'm developing a XPCOM Component it has one function which
returns the array from the C++ XPCOM Component.

       Please provide pointers on how to return an array of
values( not fixed size one , varies depending on params) from C++
XPCOM to JS Code.

-JanakiRam.

Re: How to return an array from C++ XPCOM to JavaScript

Eli Friedman
JanakiRam wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>         I'm developing a XPCOM Component it has one function which
> returns the array from the C++ XPCOM Component.
>
>        Please provide pointers on how to return an array of
> values( not fixed size one , varies depending on params) from C++
> XPCOM to JS Code.
>
> -JanakiRam.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-tech-xpcom@.../msg01291.html

Note that that thread is from this newsgroup a few weeks ago.

-Eli

Re: How to return an array from C++ XPCOM to JavaScript

JanakiRam

> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-tech-xp...@.../msg01291.html

The link is impartial one . Pls provide the correct one.

Re: How to return an array from C++ XPCOM to JavaScript

Christian Biesinger
JanakiRam wrote:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-tech-xp...@.../msg01291.html
>
> The link is impartial one . Pls provide the correct one.

The link was correct, but your news reader might have displayed it
incompletely. Try this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom/msg/8d68aa43517d1ae1

--
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players: