Quantcast

How to restrict the user list?

Yihui Hu (胡一辉)
Hi:

I want to restrict the user list of Assignee to the specific group member.
How can I do it?
which tmpl file I need to adjust?

Thanks a lot
YH

Re: How to restrict the user list?

Yihui Hu (胡一辉)
Thanks

but I have more question, because I have two group, A and B
B is a sub-group under A
for those bug whose Product's classification is CUS, I want to retrict assignee with Group B members.
Although I set usevisibilitygroups, B member can See all the member in group A, including those not in group B
So Even user c1 can not get the userlist of group A, if he know there is a user in group A but not in Group B,
He can set assignee to that user.

so I think that maybe I can validate the user when set assignee to user not in Group B, and report error.
How about that?
And how to do that?

I am not sure if this can be done with sub _check_assigned_to  in Bug.pm.

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:01:07 +0100
From: Gervase Markham <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Issue with BzAPI while requesting the a Bug details using
        the BzAPI

On 03/04/17 11:11, [hidden email] wrote:
> here in BzAPI logs i found that the API call
>
> "http://192.168.112.158:3000/bug/835434?username=username&password=XXXX"
>
> gets converted in
>
> "http://192.168.112.158:3000/bug/835434?username=username&password=XXXX GET => https://192.168.112.158/buglist.cgi?columnlist=all&ctype=csv&Bugzilla_login=username&Bugzilla_password=XXXX "
>
> Which brings the list of Bug which is not correct.

I really have no clue why that is happening, and I wrote BzAPI. But then, it's unmaintained software, and you really should be using a modern Bugzilla and the proper REST API...

Gerv

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:33:53 +0000
From: Yihui Hu (???) <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]"
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: How to restrict the user list?

Hi:

I want to restrict the user list of Assignee to the specific group member.
How can I do it?
which tmpl file I need to adjust?

Thanks a lot
YH

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:06:28 +0200
From: Thorsten Sch?ning <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]"
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: How to restrict the user list?

Guten Tag Yihui Hu,
am Mittwoch, 5. April 2017 um 10:33 schrieben Sie:

> I want to restrict the user list of Assignee to the specific group member.
> How can I do it?

Did you already try "usevisibilitygroups"? That seems to be recognized wherever a user list is needed, as can be seen in Bugzilla::User::get_userlist.

https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/administering/parameters.html#param-group-security

> which tmpl file I need to adjust?

Have a look at the following files:

> template\en\default\admin\components\edit*
> template\en\default\global\userselect

"custom_userlist" in userselect might be of interest.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,

Thorsten Sch?ning

--
Thorsten Sch?ning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas Muchow