How to remaster Firefox with our extension installed?

How to remaster Firefox with our extension installed?

Saravanan.RHCE
I am designing a Linux distro with Firefox running successfully.

I need to install an extension xyz, so that once my Linux OS boots up
an when i click on Firefox, it must have the extension xyz installed.

I tried installing the extension by command line by adding the
following commands in startup script after X gets loaded.

firefox -install-global-extension xyz.xpi
firefox &

This did not work for me.

SO how to have firefox with xyz extension already installed?
ie what are the necessary files to be placed under extensions
directory under firefox installed directory?

Please help

Re: How to remaster Firefox with our extension installed?

Steve Lee-3
2010/1/3 Saravanan.RHCE <[hidden email]>:
> I tried installing the extension by command line by adding the
> following commands in startup script after X gets loaded.

Hi

this list is used for discussing accessibility features of Firefox and
the Mozilla platform. That is features designed to ensure everyone can
access Firefox.

You'll should be able to get an answer to your question on a list that
deals with add-ons.

However FYI I recently heard Firefox 3.6 will be tightening up the
rules and you might like to follow the links I put on this ticket.
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/maavis/tickets/123-Firefox-3-6-is-likely-to-break-install

--
Steve Lee