How to package Jar files

Hi, everyone!

Since last month, I have been trying to compile the source code of Thunderbird and modifying the files to develop it. However, it seems that I was not compiling or configuring correctly. As the compiled files (XUL/JS/CSS) remains in flat-file format, staying in the dist/bin/chrome directory.

I also have been reading the jar packaging documentation at:

I found that in the source code directory comm-release/mail/base there exists the file, so I didn't modify it. What I have done was put the files into the comm-release, comm-release/mail and comm-release/mail/base directory.

The is like this in the base directory:
DEPTH = ../..
topsrcdir = @top_srcdir@
srcdir = @srcdir@
VPATH = @srcdir@

include $(DEPTH)/config/

include $(topsrcdir)/config/

I also have tried to configure the mozconfig file by
ac_add_options --enable-chrome-format=omni
ac_add_options --enable-chrome-format=jar

But the compiled program remains in the flat format, without any omni.jar or other jar files generated.

Could anyone help me about how to compile to package jars?

Thank you very much.
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]