How to make about:memory work within xulrunner9 on Linux?

How to make about:memory work within xulrunner9 on Linux?

Emma-39
We embedded xulrunner9 with java, but the about:memory page can not be
displayed on Linux, it displayed well on Windows. Do you know how to
make it work on Linux? Thank you.

Re: How to make about:memory work within xulrunner9 on Linux?

Emma-39
Dis

On Monday, March 19, 2012 5:59:23 PM UTC+8, Emma wrote:
> We embedded xulrunner9 with java, but the about:memory page can not be
> displayed on Linux, it displayed well on Windows. Do you know how to
> make it work on Linux? Thank you.

Disable the jemalloc can make the about:memory work well on Linux.

Re: How to make about:memory work within xulrunner9 on Linux?

tmax_dev
How did you disable it ?

On 13.06.2012 09:28, Emma wrote:
> Dis
>
> On Monday, March 19, 2012 5:59:23 PM UTC+8, Emma wrote:
>> We embedded xulrunner9 with java, but the about:memory page can not be
>> displayed on Linux, it displayed well on Windows. Do you know how to
>> make it work on Linux? Thank you.
>
> Disable the jemalloc can make the about:memory work well on Linux.

Re: How to make about:memory work within xulrunner9 on Linux?

Blake Binkley
On Monday, March 19, 2012 5:59:23 AM UTC-4, Emma wrote:
> We embedded xulrunner9 with java, but the about:memory page can not be
> displayed on Linux, it displayed well on Windows. Do you know how to
> make it work on Linux? Thank you.

Emma, could you share the process by which you were able to embed Xulrunner > 3 in java, I was under the impression that all JavaXPCOM work was abandoned and was no longer being worked on by anyone.

IE: https://developer.mozilla.org/En/JavaXPCOM