How to make DownThemAll as the default download manager?

How to make DownThemAll as the default download manager?

Sophie-8
Hi,

I just download and install DownThemAll Extension. But I can't download
any files from the net using it. So, how to make DownThemAll as the
default download manager and download all files automatically using it?
I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.4.

Thanks for the guidance.

Cheers,

Sophie

Re: How to make DownThemAll as the default download manager?

gwtc-5
Sophie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just download and install DownThemAll Extension. But I can't download
> any files from the net using it. So, how to make DownThemAll as the
> default download manager and download all files automatically using it?
> I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.4.
>
> Thanks for the guidance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sophie
why don't you get the info you need from their site:
http://www.downthemall.net/index.php?page_id=13#faq5

--
Funny Things To Do in An Elevator: Tip #3: Offer name tags to everyone
getting on the elevator. Wear yours upsidedown.

Re: How to make DownThemAll as the default download manager?

Sophie-8
Hi,

I don't know about the site. Thanks for the url. I'm now visiting it.

Cheers,

Sophie