How to handle Firefox css file without basic knowlegde of CSS?

How to handle Firefox css file without basic knowlegde of CSS?

rolandsmessages
I Just Want to make one text bigger, another smaller, hide the navigation buttons which come with the location bar, and change icons size on the toolbars.

Where to start?

Re: How to handle Firefox css file without basic knowlegde of CSS?

rolandsmessages