How to get access to DOM?

Boris-35-2
Hi,

As known, external Win32 program can get Mozilla browser's document
structure using ISimpleDOM... COM-interfaces,
obtaining thru  MSAA.

Is there another mechanism for Win32 standalone program to obtain browser's
DOM-interfaces?
If yes, are theese interfaces more functional than  ISimpleDOM... ?

Thanks,

Boris

Re: How to get access to DOM?

Alexander Surkov
On 12    , 22:13, "Boris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As known, external Win32 program can get Mozilla browser's document
> structure using ISimpleDOM... COM-interfaces,
> obtaining thru  MSAA.
>
> Is there another mechanism for Win32 standalone program to obtain browser's
> DOM-interfaces?
> If yes, are theese interfaces more functional than  ISimpleDOM... ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Boris

AFAIK, no. At least, nobody wraps XPCOM objects for DOM like we do it
for accessibility to make them available for external win32 program.

Alexander.