How to change RESOLVED to no-closed state

How to change RESOLVED to no-closed state

Jessie Wang
All,

I want to add the reassign option to RESOLVED bugs. I need help
on how to find the bug_status in the original code.  The
original code treats RESOLVED bugs as CLOASED. Where is the open
_state defined?  How to change the RESOLVED status to no-closed
state?

Thanks in advance.
Jessie

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: How to change RESOLVED to no-closed state

timeless
Jessie Wang wrote:
> I want to add the reassign option to RESOLVED bugs. I need help
> on how to find the bug_status in the original code.  The
> original code treats RESOLVED bugs as CLOASED. Where is the open
> _state defined?  How to change the RESOLVED status to no-closed
> state?

bugzilla actually does let you reassign resolved bugs. at most you
should need to hack the template to expose this.
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: How to change RESOLVED to no-closed state

Dave Williss
We've done this a few times.  If you only have to do it for one or two bugs,
you can just reopen it, reassign it, mark it resolved, then close it.

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: How to change RESOLVED to no-closed state

Frédéric Buclin
Dave Williss a écrit :
> We've done this a few times.  If you only have to do it for one or two
> bugs,
> you can just reopen it, reassign it, mark it resolved, then close it.

You can easily reassign closed bugs when changing several bugs at once
(even if your list contains only one bug).
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: How to change RESOLVED to no-closed state

Jessie Wang
Thanks you so much for your reply.  In the link you are
referring, I can only see the mailing list sign in page and I'm
subscribed one of them already which is the one we are using
([hidden email]). I still cannot find the information I
need.
Could you please give more information on how to get useful
information on Bugzilla.

Thanks

---- On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, timeless ([hidden email])

-