How to add Opened to Default Column List

How to add Opened to Default Column List

mattreidy@gmail.com
I'd like to add the Open date to the default column list in my 3.0.2
installation and can't seem to get it to show up.

I've tried adding creation_ts to the DEFAULT_COLUMN_LIST constant list
in Constants.pm to no avail.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks!

RE: How to add Opened to Default Column List

Tosh, Michael J
Look in buglist.cgi.  I believe you have to use column names that are
"defined".  The name for creation_ts is opendate.  Try adding opendate
to Constants.pm.