How to Load and Draw bitmap in plugin window?

How to Load and Draw bitmap in plugin window?

varsha-6
Hi,

I am new to this plugin development. I checked "An OpenGL Sample as
Firefox Plugin" and npruntime and successfully build these
two project.

But when I tried to load to change npruntime plugin to load and
display bitmap in plugin window that gaves me system error on
loadbitmap function error code is ERROR_WAS_UNLOCKED 715 (0x2CB).
{Page Unlocked} The page protection of a locked page was changed to
'No Access' and the page was unlocked from memory and from the
process. I don't why this error occurred there .

I want to simply load and display bitmap in plugin winodw Is this
possible with plugin development.

If any one know "How to resolved from this issue" Please help me with
code because I new to VC++ also.

Thanks
Varsha