How do selfserv and tstclnt support ALPN?

How do selfserv and tstclnt support ALPN?

John Jiang
Hi,
I'm playing selfserv and tstclnt from a NSS 3.35 build.
Although selfserv introduces option "-Q" for enabling ALPN, I don't find
any option to allow selfserv and tstclnt to specify their application
protocols respectively.
How to make selfserv and tstclnt to negotiate application protocol?
Thanks!

Re: How do selfserv and tstclnt support ALPN?

Franziskus Kiefer
Hi,

-Q was added in NSS 3.26 and adds, as described, "ALPN for HTTP/1.1
[RFC7301]".
There's currently non way to set a custom ALPN.

Cheers

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 12:03 PM, John Jiang <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm playing selfserv and tstclnt from a NSS 3.35 build.
> Although selfserv introduces option "-Q" for enabling ALPN, I don't find
> any option to allow selfserv and tstclnt to specify their application
> protocols respectively.
> How to make selfserv and tstclnt to negotiate application protocol?
> Thanks!

Re: How do selfserv and tstclnt support ALPN?

John Jiang
Thanks for the clarification!