How do I set a cgi script in debug mode

Cathy  Hui
I have installed the Bugzilla 2.18 with GD installed.  The report.cgi
results a broken image when trying to retrieve a graphical report.

So, I am thinking about to run the report.cgi / query.cgi in debug
mode.

Question: What's the syntax in putting a cgi script in debug mode?

Thanks!

Re: How do I set a cgi script in debug mode

Gervase Markham
Cathy Hui wrote:
> I have installed the Bugzilla 2.18 with GD installed.  The report.cgi
> results a broken image when trying to retrieve a graphical report.
>
> So, I am thinking about to run the report.cgi / query.cgi in debug
> mode.

Present a problem, not a solution. :-)

This sort of problem is normally caused by GD library and/or Perl module
issues.

Gerv