How do I get Firefox's calendar to open at startup?

How do I get Firefox's calendar to open at startup?

BayonneTenor@gmail.com
This would be very useful to me.  Any help would be appreciated.

Re: How do I get Firefox's calendar to open at startup?

Christopher Jahn
"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote in
news:[hidden email]:

> This would be very useful to me.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

Make a copy of your FireFox shortcut.  right click and slect
"properties".  Add the switch to the command line:

"<path>firefox.exe" -calendar

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

When you're a god, you don't have to have reasons.