How did it do that?!

Ricky Foreman
Ok so I go to <http://one.revver.com/watch/194543> , and nothing happens when i click the video, of course, however....at the very end when a flash kind of ad comes up, and I clicked, my CD drive opens and my monitor shuts off. Whats going on? How can a flash application do that?! Please Reply, maybe i can use the code in some of my applications

idk if it works with Mozilla, I was using Internet Explorer (With flash player installed, of course), on a Microsoft Windows XP CPU