How can i list Builtin Root ACs ?

Abdelhak Brrem
Does anyone knows how to list the builtin root ACs stored in the nssckbi.dll file ?.

Thank you

Re: How can i list Builtin Root ACs ?

Kai Engert-4
On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 06:40 -0800, Abdelhak Brrem wrote:
> Does anyone knows how to list the builtin root ACs stored in the nssckbi.dll
> file ?.

If you're asking about certutil, you can use the "-h all" parameter to list
certificates from all tokens.

But by default certutil doesn't load nssckbi.dll

You can create a new database using "certutil -N", then use modutil to add the
nssckbi.dll as a module to your database, then "certutil -L -h all" should work.

Kai

Le mardi 21 février 2017 15:57:41 UTC+1, Kai Engert a écrit :

> On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 06:40 -0800, Abdelhak Brrem wrote:
> > Does anyone knows how to list the builtin root ACs stored in the nssckbi.dll
> > file ?.
>
> If you're asking about certutil, you can use the "-h all" parameter to list
> certificates from all tokens.
>
> But by default certutil doesn't load nssckbi.dll
>
> You can create a new database using "certutil -N", then use modutil to add the
> nssckbi.dll as a module to your database, then "certutil -L -h all" should work.
>
> Kai

I tried this but unfortunately it did not work
i get this error:
ERROR: Failed to add module "nssckbimod". Probable cause : "error 127".

On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 15:57:41 UTC+1, Kai Engert  wrote:

> On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 06:40 -0800, Abdelhak Brrem wrote:
> > Does anyone knows how to list the builtin root ACs stored in the nssckbi.dll
> > file ?.
>
> If you're asking about certutil, you can use the "-h all" parameter to list
> certificates from all tokens.
>
> But by default certutil doesn't load nssckbi.dll
>
> You can create a new database using "certutil -N", then use modutil to add the
> nssckbi.dll as a module to your database, then "certutil -L -h all" should work.
>
> Kai

I tried this on Linux with the libnssckbi.so file and it worked