How can I get or set DNS server address in the source codes?

How can I get or set DNS server address in the source codes?

Z. Su
Hi,

Can anyone help me to know how  I  can get or set current DNS server address
in the code?
I am a new developer in open source for firefox.

Z. Su

Re: How can I get or set DNS server address in the source codes?

Frank Wein
Z. Su wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me to know how  I  can get or set current DNS server address
> in the code?
> I am a new developer in open source for firefox.
>
> Z. Su

I think you're in the wrong newsgroup for this, not sure which one would
be the correct one for this, maybe mozilla.dev.platform? Anyway, afaik
DNS resolving is all done by the operating system, so I'm not sure if
you can really modify that.

Frank