How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

I'm asking how to determine this — not necessarily only asking for the date.

Thanks!

Re: How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
Thank you. Okay.

Re: How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
I'm sorry to beat this topic to death, but at what point might the 6.0 release date start to be predictable?

Re: How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
I don't want to be a nuisance, but I did want to check on this again. Is there any discussion yet of when Bugzilla 6.0 might get completed?

Re: How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
Thank you, Mr. Schöning.

> No and especially not on this list.

Is there a better place to ask this particular question than this list?

My team wants markup support and support for comment editing *very badly*. They depend on these two things in Trac. Lack of these two things in Bugzilla is preventing the team from moving from Trac (which I don't like at all) to Bugzilla.

(I have another team already on Bugzilla but their needs are somewhat different, so these two features aren't a big deal to them.)

Re: How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
Thank you, Mr. Schöning.

> No and especially not on this list.

Is there a better place to ask this particular question than this list?

My team wants markup support and support for comment editing *very badly*. They depend on these two things in Trac. Lack of these two things in Bugzilla is preventing the team from moving from Trac (which I don't like at all) to Bugzilla.

(I have another team already on Bugzilla but their needs are somewhat different, so these two features aren't a big deal to them.)

Re: How can I get SOME idea when Bz 6.0 MIGHT be released?

eirens
Thank you again.