How can I get Firefox's Add-on Bar height using Javascript?

How can I get Firefox's Add-on Bar height using Javascript?

isxiriellada
It can be thin or fat depending on whether text is displayed along with icons.
Is it possible to get the exact height using Javascript?

Re: How can I get Firefox's Add-on Bar height using Javascript?

isxiriellada
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:59:47 PM UTC+3, [hidden email] wrote:
> It can be thin or fat depending on whether text is displayed along with icons.
>
> Is it possible to get the exact height using Javascript?

So, no Firefox developer knows (I wouldn't be surprised)?