How Firefox search new plugins

Maxim Volkov-2
Hello,
   I have developed a new plugin for Firefox.
   And make XPI installer based on install.rdf and my library.
   I can install this plugin directly from "File Explorer" by drag and drop.
   But, how I can install plugin from web page where this plugin is used?
   Where Firefox search new plugins?
   I try use next code on page where plugin is used, on this case I can
install plugin buy using "establish in manual"(I redirect to page with
plugin link, and can install):

<embed type="application/x-test-plugin" width=100 height=100
subscriber_id="1111" site_name="xxxx"
pluginspage="http://192.168.55.171/ax/np.php">
</embed>

In np.php:
<script type="application/x-javascript">
<!--
function install2 (aEvent)
{
   xpi={'Test plugin':'http://192.168.55.171/ax/nptest.xpi'};
   InstallTrigger.install(xpi);

   return false;
}
-->
</script>

   onclick="return install2(event);">
   Install Extension2!
</a>

--
[Sorry for terrible English. My native language is C and C++ ]

Best regards,
Maxim  mailto:[hidden email]