Highlight Unread Message Extension - Is there one?

Highlight Unread Message Extension - Is there one?

Bill Braun-2
I've searched the Extension Mirror for an extension that highlights
(changes colour pref) and unread Newsgroup message or a thread
containing and unread message. Currently TBird only makes and unread
message bold or underlines a thread that contains an unread message.

Does any one know of an extension that does this?

Charlie

Re: Highlight Unread Message Extension - Is there one?

gwtc
Charlie Drake wrote:

> I've searched the Extension Mirror for an extension that highlights
> (changes colour pref) and unread Newsgroup message or a thread
> containing and unread message. Currently TBird only makes and unread
> message bold or underlines a thread that contains an unread message.
>
> Does any one know of an extension that does this?
>
> Charlie
I don't know what you're after, but have you looked under Message,
Label.  You can use the labeling and colour code the messages that way.

Re: Highlight Unread Message Extension - Is there one?

Matt Nordhoff
On 10/24/05 08:01, Charlie Drake wrote:
> I've searched the Extension Mirror for an extension that highlights
> (changes colour pref) and unread Newsgroup message or a thread
> containing and unread message. Currently TBird only makes and unread
> message bold or underlines a thread that contains an unread message.
>
> Does any one know of an extension that does this?
>
> Charlie

You could likely put something in userChrome.css that would do it, but I
have no idea what. Andrew DeFaria might know what, but I don't think he
comes to these groups. Might want to ask in
<URL:snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird>.

--
Replace the point in my email address with a period to reply. ;-)

Re: Highlight Unread Message Extension - Is there one?

Lewis Rosenthal
Hi, Charlie.

userContent.css

See http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqmailnews.html#21, specifically, item
number 6 in that section.

Good luck. ;-)

--
Lewis
Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLE

Lewis Rosenthal wrote:
> Hi, Charlie.
>
> userContent.css
>
> See http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqmailnews.html#21, specifically, item
> number 6 in that section.
>
> Good luck. ;-)

Excellent, thank you Lewis.

Charlie

Re: Highlight Unread Message Extension - Is there one?

Lewis Rosenthal
No prob! ;-)