Hi Tim

Ken Saunders-3
I'm Ken Saunders and we have exchanged a couple of e-mails.

Even though I am Legally Blind, it still inspires me when I hear of
others with visual disabilities (although I do not care for that phrase)
accomplishing amazing things.

I am excited to help out in any way that I can and as you know, that
will be from an end users perspective. I used to be an add-ons reviewer
and so I am familiar with testing different items in multiple and
different versions of Firefox, but it would be helpful to me to be
specific (besides what we have talked about), in what you would like for
me to focus on.

Thanks and welcome.
Ken Saunders