Help with popups

Aaron M
I often used to get these kinds of popups. For a while they had stopped but
it seems they r more frequent now after the Quantum update. They used to
popup as a Firefox update but this is the first one to popup as a Flash
player update. The domain is always different and when it pops up, it
always replaces my yahoo mail window. So perhaps it has something to do
with yahoo bcoz so far it has only popped up when yahoo is open. I had a
yahoo addon that has since been deleted but still no luck. Any advice would
be appreciated

https://screenshots.firefox.com/VAhZLKhJHrburTiv/null

Re: Help with popups

Henrik Skupin-3
Aaron M wrote on 30.11.17 05:40:

Hi Aaron,

> https://screenshots.firefox.com/VAhZLKhJHrburTiv/null

This is not an official website from Adobe, but a page which gets opened
by a possible malware running on your machine. I would suggest you to
ran an anti-malware software which might be able to detect and remove
it. Also please check if a malicious extension is installed, which could
cause those problems.

Best,

--
Henrik Skupin