Help

Sugandhi Ritesh EXT
Hi,

I have a XForms which generate a xml files using xf:submit. Here I define the name of the file statically.

I want to generate the name of the XML data file dynamically based on the entry fileld (preferably) .

Regards,

Ritesh Sugandhi

Re: Help

Aaron Reed
Sugandhi Ritesh EXT wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a XForms which generate a xml files using xf:submit. Here I define the name of the file statically.
>
> I want to generate the name of the XML data file dynamically based on the entry fileld (preferably) .
>
> Regards,
>
> Ritesh Sugandhi

If all you want to do is pull the value of the 'action' attribute from
instance data rather than hard coding it, you could use the 'resource'
element instead.  That can pull the URI from instance data.  An example
that uses this approach can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Test/XForms1.1/Edition1/Chapt11/11.6/11.6.1/11.6.1.b.xhtml

Hope this helps,
--Aaron