Help building on Windows 8.1

Nick Fitzgerald-2
Hi folks!

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a windows vm to build m-c.

I've been following these directions: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Build_Instructions/Windows_Prerequisites

* Got windows updated

* Installed VS 2013 community edition and restarted

* Installed mozilla build

* Did `start-shell-msvc2013.bat` from the mozilla-build directory

* Went to my source dir and did `./mach build` and got errors while configuring.

Here are the configure errors: https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8826856

I tried this all again from scratch with a new vm from the same windows 8.1 iso image, and got the same results.

I also tried the same steps above but with mozilla build 2 beta. This time python.exe crashed (although I don't have the logs; can try and repro if that helps).

I confirmed that I can compile a hello world program in visual studio, so that seems to be working.

I also pulled down the latest m-c and tried to build again. Same error in the pastebin above.

Any and all help is very appreciated!

Thanks,

Nick