Help! Setting qa_contact via email submission

Help! Setting qa_contact via email submission

gabe-13
Hello,

Newbie here working on implementing Bugzilla for my organization.  One
problem we have run into is submitting bugs via email.  I searched this
group but did not find anyone with a similar problem.

When we send an email to the instance in the proper format, we want to
specify the qa_contact.  The confirmation comes back with every field
accepted, but qa_contact is listed as _UNKNOWN_.  useqacontact is set
in the parameters and I am using the email address of a valid profile.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance