Help, SMTP::TLS

Власов Андрей Георгиевич
Hi!

Bugzilla version 5.0.3
Need setup SMTP with TLS (port 587).

I successfully install /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl Email::Send::SMTP::TLS.

But if I add string use Email::Send::SMTP::TLS in Mailer.pm, I view this error:
Software error:
Attempt to reload IO/Socket/SSL.pm aborted.
Compilation failed in require at lib/Net/SMTP/TLS/ButMaintained.pm line 16.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Net/SMTP/TLS/ButMaintained.pm line 16.
Compilation failed in require at lib/Email/Send/SMTP/TLS.pm line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Email/Send/SMTP/TLS.pm line 7.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 28.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 22.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at /var/www/html/bugzilla/editparams.cgi line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/editparams.cgi line 15.

How to fix?