Help Needed. - Capture data on what factors motivate software engineers

Help Needed. - Capture data on what factors motivate software engineers

Sheran Corera
Hey All,

I am a final year student of the university of Westminster UK.

My industry survey basically aims to capture data on what factors motivate
software engineers, what factors impact the job design of software engineers
as well as how the productivity of software engineers is influenced.

My industry survey can be found on the below link:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDAwV2NpSVJxdEJZSGtsMTRpYnM2alE6MA

Please fill it out and help me make this a success.

Thanks,
Anisha