Help: About the minimo building (RemoteEvent) for ARM-based Linux phone

Help: About the minimo building (RemoteEvent) for ARM-based Linux phone

Mark Wang-2
Dear all,

 This is Mark from Beijing, China. I am trying to build minimo for my
 ARM-based Linux phone but met some errors related with "RemoteEvent"
 in mozilla/content/base/src/nsDocument.cpp.
 I studied some source code and find some hits but failed to resolved
 it. I noticed that you are one of the author of file nsDocument.cpp. I
 mailed to Clayton ([hidden email]) but mail delivery failed. I have
 no choice but turn to help here.

 My building environment:
 (1).Host system: Fecora Core 6
 (2).Cross-compiler: arm-linux-gcc   (version 3.2.1)
 (3).mozilla/client.mk tag: 20070716:125806 EDT (cvs co -D "Mod Jul 16
 12:58:06 EDT 2007" mozilla/client.mk; make -f client.mk checkout)
 (4).Patch for RemoteEvent released by Clayton Williams from

 http://claytonw.mit.edu/remoteEvents.patch  (the IDL files and other
 related files are included)
 mozconfig: find the attached

 As the building log attached, the error occurred in Line 964
 (NS_INTERFACE_MAP_ENTRY(nsIDOMRemoteEventTarget)) of
 mozilla/content/base/src/nsDocument.cpp "invalid static_cast from type
 'nsDocument* const' to type 'nsIDOMRemoteEventTarget*"

 I studied the source code and found that nsIDOMRemoteEventTarget is
 derived from nsIDOMEventTarget, while the latter is derived from
 nsISupports; the nsDocument is a class. As OO, the error is obvious.
 Of course, I am not familiar with CORBA and IDL, would you be so kind
 to help me out?

 Best Regards,
 Mark