Hello! My first post!

Cornelius@
Hello!

My name is Cornel. I am from Romania, so, please excuse my english. I using Firefox for a very long time (starting with mozila), but I have Windows XP OS and never stopped using IE for just one reason. The IExplorer is native in Windows, and when you open them, its opens instantly.

The question is if FF can run as a service in background and with this everything will be perfect, the single advantage of IE will be destroyed.

Thank you very much.

Re: Hello! My first post!

Leonidas Jones
Cornelius@ wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Cornel. I am from Romania, so, please excuse my english. I using Firefox for a very long time (starting with mozila), but I have Windows XP OS and never stopped using IE for just one reason. The IExplorer is native in Windows, and when you open them, its opens instantly.
>
> The question is if FF can run as a service in background and with this everything will be perfect, the single advantage of IE will be destroyed.
>
> Thank you very much.

Try this:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/

Note, I've never actually used it, but it may suit your needs.

Lee

Re: Hello! My first post!

Jay Garcia
On 06.02.2006 09:46, Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Note, I've never actually used it, but it may suit your needs.
>
> Lee

It works.

--
Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion