Hello Everyone! ¡Hola a todos! Ciao a tutti!

Hello Everyone! ¡Hola a todos! Ciao a tutti!

amtreadwell
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ana Maria Treadwell and I would like to introduce myself. I am new here and I am looking to enter the L10n field. I am a multilingual translator with over 8 years of experience in Educational Translation. I am seeking a more dynamic field to apply my language skills and I feel I am on my way to find it. I appreciate your input and guidance and look forward to collaborating with you.

Re: Hello Everyone! ¡Hola a todos! Ciao a tutti!

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi Ana Maria,
First of all welcome. The first step would be to figure out which
languages you'd like to contribute to, and get in touch with the
existing teams to get access to resources, open projects, etc.

Guessing from the subject, there are five variants of Spanish (es,
es-AR, es-CL, es-ES, es-MX) and Italian (it).
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams

Francesco

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:45:50 AM UTC-7, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] wrote:

> Hi Ana Maria,
> First of all welcome. The first step would be to figure out which
> languages you'd like to contribute to, and get in touch with the
> existing teams to get access to resources, open projects, etc.
>
> Guessing from the subject, there are five variants of Spanish (es,
> es-AR, es-CL, es-ES, es-MX) and Italian (it).
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams
>
> Francesco
> > Hello Everyone!
> >
> > My name is Ana Maria Treadwell and I would like to introduce myself. I am new here and I am looking to enter the L10n field. I am a multilingual translator with over 8 years of experience in Educational Translation. I am seeking a more dynamic field to apply my language skills and I feel I am on my way to find it. I appreciate your input and guidance and look forward to collaborating with you.

Grazie Francesco!

Yes, in fact I am working on figuring it all out, but I would be interested in the languages you listed. I would like to collaborate and also receive feedback. I have just sent a message to the Spanish manager. As I become more familiar with the format, I will reach out to collaborate in Italian as well.
Buona giornata!