Have update burnout? Now a release every 4 weeks!

Have update burnout? Now a release every 4 weeks!

WaltS48-9
"Starting Q1 2020, we plan to ship a major Firefox release every 4
weeks. Firefox ESR release cadence (Extended Support Release for the
enterprise) will remain the same. In the years to come, we anticipate a
major ESR release every 12 months with 3 months support overlap between
new ESR and end-of-life of previous ESR. The next two major ESR releases
will be ~June 2020 and ~June 2021."

REF: <https://mozilla.logbot.info/maildev/20190917>

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
If you aren't planning on actually trying any of the advice given here,

Re: Have update burnout? Now a release every 4 weeks!

WaltS48-9
On 9/17/19 2:35 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> "Starting Q1 2020, we plan to ship a major Firefox release every 4
> weeks. Firefox ESR release cadence (Extended Support Release for the
> enterprise) will remain the same. In the years to come, we anticipate a
> major ESR release every 12 months with 3 months support overlap between
> new ESR and end-of-life of previous ESR. The next two major ESR releases
> will be ~June 2020 and ~June 2021."
>
> REF: <https://mozilla.logbot.info/maildev/20190917>

So sorry wrong link. :(

REF: