Happy Holler Days

Blinky the Shark

Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Re: Happy Holler Days

squaredancer
On 24.12.2008 07:22, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Blinky the
Shark to generate the following:? :
> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.

you too, blinky me old cocker! happy fish-hunting!

reg

RIP Blinky the Shark (was: Re: Happy Holler Days)

Daniel-257
Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.

I was checking through my Usenet Mandriva Linux groups this afternoon
and found this link:-

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813

I think Blinky had only started posting to the Mozilla groups recently,
but he had helped me previously with my Mandrake/Mandriva Linux, so it's
a shame that he's gone!!

Vale

Daniel

Re: RIP Blinky the Shark

squaredancer
On 08.02.2009 09:57, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Daniel to
generate the following:? :

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.
>>

> I was checking through my Usenet Mandriva Linux groups this afternoon
> and found this link:-
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813
>
> I think Blinky had only started posting to the Mozilla groups recently,
> but he had helped me previously with my Mandrake/Mandriva Linux, so it's
> a shame that he's gone!!
>
> Vale
>
> Daniel

oh dear - thanks for that link, Daniel - yepp, for sure had some great
"speaks" with Blinky..... I will miss his input and was starting to
wonder, just where he was keeping himself!

If you co-respond in that Linux group, say a kind word on my behalf!  Thanks

reg

Re: Happy Holler Days

Nir-2
Blinky the Shark wrote, On Wednesday 24 December 2008 11:52 AM:

> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.

Goodbye my friend. Will always miss your post.

--
Saroter shukno patar mato amra sobai akdin jore jabo

Re: RIP Blinky the Shark

Tarkus-3
Daniel wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>
>> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.
>
> I was checking through my Usenet Mandriva Linux groups this afternoon
> and found this link:-
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813
>
> I think Blinky had only started posting to the Mozilla groups recently,
> but he had helped me previously with my Mandrake/Mandriva Linux, so it's
> a shame that he's gone!!

What a shame.  I will miss him.

Re: RIP Blinky the Shark

Rinaldi J. Montessi-4
Tarkus wrote:

> Daniel wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>>
>>> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.
>>
>> I was checking through my Usenet Mandriva Linux groups this afternoon
>> and found this link:-
>>
>> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813
>>
>> I think Blinky had only started posting to the Mozilla groups recently,
>> but he had helped me previously with my Mandrake/Mandriva Linux, so it's
>> a shame that he's gone!!
>
> What a shame.  I will miss him.

In order to assure the svelte fish does at least one flip in his casket:

Me Too!

--
-Rinaldi-
You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you

Re: RIP Blinky the Shark

Irwin Greenwald-4

On 2/8/2009 2:11 AM, squaredancer wrote:

> On 08.02.2009 09:57, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Daniel to
> generate the following:? :
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>
>>> Best wishes to all for this special season and the approaching year.
>>>

>> I was checking through my Usenet Mandriva Linux groups this afternoon
>> and found this link:-
>>
>> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813
>>
>> I think Blinky had only started posting to the Mozilla groups recently,
>> but he had helped me previously with my Mandrake/Mandriva Linux, so it's
>> a shame that he's gone!!
>>
>> Vale
>>
>> Daniel
>>

> oh dear - thanks for that link, Daniel - yepp, for sure had some great
> "speaks" with Blinky..... I will miss his input and was starting to
> wonder, just where he was keeping himself!
>
> If you co-respond in that Linux group, say a kind word on my behalf!  Thanks
>
> reg

  Daniel: Add me to those who already miss Blinky!  His fairly
infrequent comments were always relevant.

Irwin

Re: RIP Blinky the Shark

The Real Bev
Irwin Greenwald wrote:

> On 2/8/2009 2:11 AM, squaredancer wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:

>>> I was checking through my Usenet Mandriva Linux groups this afternoon
>>> and found this link:-
>>>
>>> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813
>>>
>>> I think Blinky had only started posting to the Mozilla groups recently,
>>> but he had helped me previously with my Mandrake/Mandriva Linux, so it's
>>> a shame that he's gone!!
>>
>> oh dear - thanks for that link, Daniel - yepp, for sure had some great
>> "speaks" with Blinky..... I will miss his input and was starting to
>> wonder, just where he was keeping himself!
>>
>> If you co-respond in that Linux group, say a kind word on my behalf!  Thanks
>
> Daniel: Add me to those who already miss Blinky!  His fairly
> infrequent comments were always relevant.

Me too too.

The internet has enabled us to lose a lot more people/acquaintances/friends than
we ever could in real life.  I haven't decided whether or not this is a good thing.

Godspeed.