HELP Getting started with QA

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELP Getting started with QA

Pavan Gudiwada
Im Pavan a computer science student. I need help in getting started with QA. I'v tried the your first bug but for me it was complicated. I dont understand what to do need someone to guide me through. Thank you.
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: HELP Getting started with QA

Mihai Boldan
Hi Pavan,

Nice to have you in our community.
You can start learning and helping Firefox by taking part in organize
events.
Every Monday is Bug-Triage Day
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugdays/Bug-Triage>event, every Wednesday is
Bug Verification Day <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugdays/Bug-verification>
event and Friday, every 2 weeks is Test Day event.
All the events can be found on QMO <https://quality.mozilla.org>.
Also, all the information needed can be found on the links from above.
If you encounter any problem, or have any question you can ask on IRC
#qa channel.

On 9/22/2017 4:37 PM, Pavan Gudiwada wrote:
> Im Pavan a computer science student. I need help in getting started with QA. I'v tried the your first bug but for me it was complicated. I dont understand what to do need someone to guide me through. Thank you.
> _______________________________________________
> dev-quality mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Regards,
Mihai Boldan
Mihai Boldan
QC Engineer
Softvision

The content of this communication is classified as Softvision
Confidential and Proprietary Information.

_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: HELP Getting started with QA

Aruna Maurya
Hey!

I am Aruna and I have joined Mozilla recently. I am currently working on my
first Bug from Bugzilla.
I want to be an active member of the Mozilla community, so I just wanted to
inquire if there are any workshops/meetups or events conducted my Mozilla
happening in and around Banglore, so that I could inudulge myself more
actively in contributing to the community.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Mihai Boldan <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Pavan,
>
> Nice to have you in our community.
> You can start learning and helping Firefox by taking part in organize
> events.
> Every Monday is Bug-Triage Day <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugd
> ays/Bug-Triage>event, every Wednesday is Bug Verification Day <
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugdays/Bug-verification> event and Friday,
> every 2 weeks is Test Day event.
> All the events can be found on QMO <https://quality.mozilla.org>.
> Also, all the information needed can be found on the links from above.
> If you encounter any problem, or have any question you can ask on IRC #qa
> channel.
>
>
> On 9/22/2017 4:37 PM, Pavan Gudiwada wrote:
>
>> Im Pavan a computer science student. I need help in getting started with
>> QA. I'v tried the your first bug but for me it was complicated. I dont
>> understand what to do need someone to guide me through. Thank you.
>> _______________________________________________
>> dev-quality mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
>>
> Regards,
> Mihai Boldan
> Mihai Boldan
> QC Engineer
> Softvision
>
> The content of this communication is classified as Softvision Confidential
> and Proprietary Information.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev-quality mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
>



--
Regards,
Aruna Maurya,
CSE,B.tech,
Blog <https://themindreserves.wordpress.com/> | Medium
<https://medium.com/@arunamaurya>
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: HELP Getting started with QA

Aruna Maurya
Hey!!

I am trying to build but when I am trying to clone the repository it's
taking more than 10 hours?
Is it normal for a clone to take so much of time or is there any other way
to do it?

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Pavan Gudiwada <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> my pleasure :)
>
> On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 9:22 PM, Aruna Maurya <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Pavan Gudiwada <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/events/ visit this link.It has
>>> details about all the events conducted by mozilla.
>>>
>>> On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Aruna Maurya <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hey!
>>>>
>>>> I am Aruna and I have joined Mozilla recently. I am currently working
>>>> on my first Bug from Bugzilla.
>>>> I want to be an active member of the Mozilla community, so I just
>>>> wanted to inquire if there are any workshops/meetups or events conducted my
>>>> Mozilla happening in and around Banglore, so that I could inudulge myself
>>>> more actively in contributing to the community.
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Mihai Boldan <
>>>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Pavan,
>>>>>
>>>>> Nice to have you in our community.
>>>>> You can start learning and helping Firefox by taking part in organize
>>>>> events.
>>>>> Every Monday is Bug-Triage Day <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugd
>>>>> ays/Bug-Triage>event, every Wednesday is Bug Verification Day <
>>>>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugdays/Bug-verification> event and Friday,
>>>>> every 2 weeks is Test Day event.
>>>>> All the events can be found on QMO <https://quality.mozilla.org>.
>>>>> Also, all the information needed can be found on the links from above.
>>>>> If you encounter any problem, or have any question you can ask on IRC
>>>>> #qa channel.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 9/22/2017 4:37 PM, Pavan Gudiwada wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Im Pavan a computer science student. I need help in getting started
>>>>>> with QA. I'v tried the your first bug but for me it was complicated. I dont
>>>>>> understand what to do need someone to guide me through. Thank you.
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> dev-quality mailing list
>>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>>> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
>>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Mihai Boldan
>>>>> Mihai Boldan
>>>>> QC Engineer
>>>>> Softvision
>>>>>
>>>>> The content of this communication is classified as Softvision
>>>>> Confidential and Proprietary Information.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> dev-quality mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Aruna Maurya,
>>>> CSE,B.tech,
>>>> Blog <https://themindreserves.wordpress.com/> | Medium
>>>> <https://medium.com/@arunamaurya>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Aruna Maurya,
>> CSE,B.tech,
>> Blog <https://themindreserves.wordpress.com/> | Medium
>> <https://medium.com/@arunamaurya>
>>
>>
>


--
Regards,
Aruna Maurya,
CSE,B.tech,
Blog <https://themindreserves.wordpress.com/> | Medium
<https://medium.com/@arunamaurya>
_______________________________________________
dev-quality mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-quality