Groups and permissions!

TrishB
I find the groups/permission structure in Bugzilla very confusing. I have tried to wrap my small brain around this many times. Can anyone offer help?

Here's what I want
- we have 5 groups (A,B,C,D,E), and several products.
- I want all our groups, except GroupE, to be able to access all bugs (by access, read-only would be sufficient, but it would be nice to have edit access too)
- I want GroupE to have access (read/edit) to one product only -- so not be able to view bugs in any other product