Group whine email to multiple users into single email

Group whine email to multiple users into single email

smithdstn
Hello,

We have a whine routine setup which mails to a group of users on the schedule which we have set. Currently, the email is sent individually to each member in the group such that each user receives an email addressed to only him/herself. We are trying to see if it is possible to send the email to all users together in one email, or at least have other users CC'd. I've been trying to look through documentation and such, but can't find much in the realm of configuring how emails are sent.

Is this something which can be configured? Or can this be changed in the whine.pl script? I did a brief look through whine.pl, but am not sure where would be the place to make such a change.

For reference, we have Bugzilla version 5.0.1 in use.
Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dustin S.