Group Listings

Brian Thompson-3
Hi,

I have created groups and then assigned specific users to these groups.  I
would like only group A members to see group A members in the CC list box or
in the Reassign bug drop down list.  With parameter

        usevisibilitygroups: Do you wish to restrict visibility of users
to members of specific groups?

If I use Yes then the lists are limited, CC list is blank and Reassign bug
show only my QA addressee.  If I use No then everybody in Bugzilla is listed
in both locations.

Is there another parameter I must set in conjunction with
usevisibilitygroups to allow only the group members to be listed?

Regards

Brian D. Thompson
Canada Law Book
A Division of The Cartwright Group Ltd.
905-713-4258

Re: Group Listings

Michael Bellomo
Once you set that parameter, you'll have to go into the group screen
again and set the "visibility" checkboxes as desired.  They'll only show
up once that parameter is on.  And there's a brief description on the
groups page about how they work, which should be enough to get you setup.

    -Michael

Brian Thompson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created groups and then assigned specific users to these groups.  I
> would like only group A members to see group A members in the CC list box or
> in the Reassign bug drop down list.  With parameter
>
> usevisibilitygroups: Do you wish to restrict visibility of users
> to members of specific groups?
>
> If I use Yes then the lists are limited, CC list is blank and Reassign bug
> show only my QA addressee.  If I use No then everybody in Bugzilla is listed
> in both locations.
>
> Is there another parameter I must set in conjunction with
> usevisibilitygroups to allow only the group members to be listed?
>
> Regards
>
> Brian D. Thompson
> Canada Law Book
> A Division of The Cartwright Group Ltd.
> 905-713-4258
> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
> .

RE: Group Listings

Brian Thompson-3
Perfect, I was missing the check box in the group screen.

Thanks Michael.