Greek/Hellenic for Thunderbird 5

mixasgr-2
Hello,

Thunderbird 5 is out for some time but there is not any Greek
translation out yet.
Is there a need for translators? If yes, how can i help/join the
translation team?

Thank you for your answers! :)

Re: Greek/Hellenic for Thunderbird 5

flod
Il 15/07/2011 21.02, mixasgr ha scritto:
> Hello,
> Thunderbird 5 is out for some time but there is not any Greek
> translation out yet.
> Is there a need for translators? If yes, how can i help/join the
> translation team?
Hi,
in case Greek localizers are not following this newsgroup frequently,
this should be a good starting point
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Localization_Teams#Greek_.28el.2Cel-GR.29

Francesco

On 16 Ιούλ, 06:59, Francesco Lodolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Il 15/07/2011 21.02, mixasgr ha scritto:> Hello,
> > Thunderbird 5 is out for some time but there is not any Greek
> > translation out yet.
> > Is there a need for translators? If yes, how can i help/join the
> > translation team?
>
> Hi,
> in case Greek localizers are not following this newsgroup frequently,
> this should be a good starting pointhttps://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Localization_Teams#Greek_.28el.2Cel-GR.29
>
> Francesco

Thank you for your answer. It was CC'ed to them and i we already had a
first contact.
It would be great if i could contribute to the project.

Thanks! :)