Graphs Not Displaying

rockycj
I'm in Bugzilla 3.2.4 when running Graphs either Bar, Line or Pie, it does not display.  It only shows this "Graphical report results" with nothing.  The Table and CSV seems to work fine.

I looked at the Configuration: Dependency Graphs setups (thinking this may have something to do with it).
This is what's in the text box:  <a href="http://www.research.att.com/~north/cgi-bin/webdot.cgi/%urlbase%">http://www.research.att.com/~north/cgi-bin/webdot.cgi/%urlbase%.  Not sure where this came from, must have been in the installation?  Anyway, where do I begin to find out what it should be in the Config setups for Graphs or where to look to fix this issue?

Thank you.

CC