Graphical reporting feature not available in Bugzill

Graphical reporting feature not available in Bugzill

brr.anitha
Hi We are using Bgzill for our project and while we try to use the graphical feature it throws the error that the Graphial feature is not available in your Bugzilla. The require perl modules GD, Chart, GD-Template, GDText-Util has been installed, inspite of this the error is encountered kindly help us resolve this issue.