Got your VR headset yet?

WaltS48-5
> With the release of Firefox 55 on August 8, Mozilla is pleased to make WebVR available for all 64-bit Windows users with an Oculus Rift or HTC VIVE headset.

REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/08/webvr-for-all-windows-users/>

The support questions should be interesting.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>

Re: Got your VR headset yet?

Mozilla - General mailing list
On 8/7/2017 10:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>> With the release of Firefox 55 on August 8, Mozilla is pleased to make
>> WebVR available for all 64-bit Windows users with an Oculus Rift or
>> HTC VIVE headset.
>
> REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/08/webvr-for-all-windows-users/>
>
> The support questions should be interesting.

No and I care not. I hate wearing stuff on my head. However, I do want a
Star Trek holodeck. :P
--
"Why would you want a glow in the dark ant farm?" --Leonard; "They do
some of their best work at night." --Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory