Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

completebfe
Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame mozilla?

Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

WaltS48
[hidden email] wrote:

> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free
> speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate
> someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame
> mozilla?
>
> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product

You bought Mozilla products?

Oh wait you said mozzila. How much did you pay?

--
Powered by KNode

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Jay Garcia
On 05.04.2014 08:04, WaltS wrote:

>> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free
>> speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate
>> someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame
>> mozilla?
>>
>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>

> You bought Mozilla products?
>
> Oh wait you said mozzila. How much did you pay?

He bought "Amy Mozzila", everybody knows "Amy", don't you? :-)

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Ed Mullen-9
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 05.04.2014 08:04, WaltS wrote:

Heck yeah.  I was "once in love with Amy."  :-)

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Ray_Net
WaltS wrote, On 05/04/2014 15:04:

> [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free
>> speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate
>> someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame
>> mozilla?
>>
>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>
> You bought Mozilla products?
>
> Oh wait you said mozzila. How much did you pay?

What the price have to do with the reason on abandonning mozilla product ?
Because it's free, they can do what they want ....
it was written in another post:
Companies that don't allow freedom of thought are not companies I wish
to give my business to.

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Hartdonor
On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 09:04:27 -0400, in mozilla.general, WaltS wrote:

>[hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free
>> speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate
>> someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame
>> mozilla?
>>
>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>

>You bought Mozilla products?
>
>Oh wait you said mozzila. How much did you pay?

Well, he could own a double-secrit homebrew prototype Firefox OS phone?
I'm surprised he didn't say Mozzarella.

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Moe DeLoughan
On 4/5/2014 10:11 AM, Ray_Net wrote:

> WaltS wrote, On 05/04/2014 15:04:
>> [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>>> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit
>>> free
>>> speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate
>>> someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame
>>> mozilla?
>>>
>>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>>
>> You bought Mozilla products?
>>
>> Oh wait you said mozzila. How much did you pay?
>>

> What the price have to do with the reason on abandonning mozilla
> product ?
> Because it's free, they can do what they want ....
> it was written in another post:
> Companies that don't allow freedom of thought are not companies I wish
> to give my business to.

Well then, you can't do business with any of them, because all of them
have limits on expression. Which you'd know if you'd ever graduated
from high school and held a job.

Besides, goomers, this is *capitalism*! Companies are allowed to make
the rules and call the shots! I thought you were all for that?

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

PhillipJones-2
Moe DeLoughan wrote:

> On 4/5/2014 10:11 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
>> WaltS wrote, On 05/04/2014 15:04:

>>> You bought Mozilla products?
>>>
>>> Oh wait you said mozzila. How much did you pay?
>>>

>> What the price have to do with the reason on abandonning mozilla
>> product ?
>> Because it's free, they can do what they want ....
>> it was written in another post:
>> Companies that don't allow freedom of thought are not companies I wish
>> to give my business to.
>
> Well then, you can't do business with any of them, because all of them
> have limits on expression. Which you'd know if you'd ever graduated from
> high school and held a job.
>
> Besides, goomers, this is *capitalism*! Companies are allowed to make
> the rules and call the shots! I thought you were all for that?

Actually The Companies such as Mozilla, that are supposed to "non"
Profit. are supposed to answer to the people that use the Product. Not
other developers where they just try for one up's-manship. That's what
FireFox has degenerated to Run as fast as they can to copy Chrome.
Instead of improving the model out previous to Australis.
Using Australis and using Chrome its difficult to tell them apart.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

lukegf22
On Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:23:03 AM UTC-5, [hidden email] wrote:
> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame mozilla?
>

> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product

Same here. I've uninstalled Firefox from my home and work laptops. Shame on you Mozilla. Shame. You fired somebody simply for having an opinion. Your suppression of free speech disgusts me. This is nothing short of political persecution.

I've switched to Chrome as well and will not be using any Mozilla products until they re-hire the guy and apologize to the American public.

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Wolf K.
> On Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:23:03 AM UTC-5,[hidden email]  wrote:
>
>>Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product

"I'll never spend nuthin' again..."

Sounds like a silly song title to me. ;-0

--
Best,
Wolf K.

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

responder-2
On 4/17/2014 10:01 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> On Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:23:03 AM UTC-5, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Will never use firefox again after they caved to pressure to limit free speech.  Amazing they are so narrow minded and willing to terminate someone simply for their use of the 1st amendment.  Have you no shame mozilla?
>>

>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>
> Same here. I've uninstalled Firefox from my home and work laptops. Shame on you Mozilla. Shame. You fired somebody simply for having an opinion. Your suppression of free speech disgusts me. This is nothing short of political persecution.
>
> I've switched to Chrome as well and will not be using any Mozilla products until they re-hire the guy and apologize to the American public.

As a result of reading your post, it appears that there is no limit of
free speech.

I thought all those who were offended would have been long gone without
all the posted regrets.

Wolf K. wrote:
>> On Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:23:03 AM UTC-5,[hidden email]  wrote:
>>
>>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>
> "I'll never spend nuthin' again..."
>
> Sounds like a silly song title to me. ;-0

If your leaving FireFox why go to some that will remind you of it.
Try opera, or OmniWeb.

On 18.04.2014 10:06, Wolf K. wrote:

>> On Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:23:03 AM UTC-5,[hidden email]  wrote:
>>
>>> Have already uninstalled Firefox.  Will never buy amy mozzila product
>
> "I'll never spend nuthin' again..."
>
> Sounds like a silly song title to me. ;-0

Hmmm, maybe he wants a refund on the price he paid ya think?

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/
Mozilla Mozillian Member - www.mozillians.org

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Jim S-2
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:35:18 -0400, PhillipJones wrote:

> Wolf K. wrote:

>> "I'll never spend nuthin' again..."
>>
>> Sounds like a silly song title to me. ;-0
>>
> If your leaving FireFox why go to some that will remind you of it.
> Try opera, or OmniWeb.

Have you actually used the current incarnation of Opera?
--
Jim S

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

Ron Hunter
On 4/19/2014 3:37 AM, Jim S wrote:

>>> "I'll never spend nuthin' again..."
>>>
>>> Sounds like a silly song title to me. ;-0
>>>
>> If your leaving FireFox why go to some that will remind you of it.
>> Try opera, or OmniWeb.
>
> Have you actually used the current incarnation of Opera?

It's better now that they put bookmarks back in.  Sigh.
It is funny for someone to switch from Firefox the Google Chrome, as
they become more and more alike daily.  IF I were going to switch, it
would be to IE11.  Same, stupid, ugly, uncustomizeable interface.
What's the difference?

Re: Goodbye Firefox Hello Google

»Q«
In <news:[hidden email]>,
Ron Hunter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/19/2014 3:37 AM, Jim S wrote:

> > Have you actually used the current incarnation of Opera?
>
> It's better now that they put bookmarks back in.

That implies they took them out, which they didn't.

Jim S wrote:

>>> "I'll never spend nuthin' again..."
>>>
>>> Sounds like a silly song title to me. ;-0
>>>
>> If your leaving FireFox why go to some that will remind you of it.
>> Try opera, or OmniWeb.
>
> Have you actually used the current incarnation of Opera?

  Yes I have, it’s a lot different than Chrome, and it does do Mail
though I haven't used that.

If I have to use something other than Ff (pre - Australis)  it's iCab
I keep all the different Browsers for testing purposes.

FF
Australis
Aurora
iCab
Safari
Chrome
Maxthon
OmniWeb
Opera
OperaNext
And Of Course my Favorite SM (The SM folks haven't lost their mind yet).