Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon-3
Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,

I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once super
suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over the
decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the cost
of productivity.
I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox, and
that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using over the
past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.

I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project, let
it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active users
decrease.

Sincerely,
Michael Gordon
 From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
Now a new user of PaleMoon.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Ron Hunter
On 2/10/2018 2:13 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>
> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once super
> suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
> expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
> predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over the
> decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the cost
> of productivity.
> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox, and
> that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using over the
> past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>
> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project, let
> it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active users
> decrease.
>
> Sincerely,
> Michael Gordon
>  From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
> Now a new user of PaleMoon.

I have been using Waterfox for a couple of weeks now, and I am more than
happy with it.  When Firefox decided to toss out the extensions, that
was the end of the line.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Luis
Michael Gordon wrote:

> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>
> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once super
> suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
> expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
> predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over the
> decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the cost
> of productivity.
> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox, and
> that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using over the
> past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>
> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project, let
> it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active users
> decrease.
>
> Sincerely,
> Michael Gordon
>  From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
> Now a new user of PaleMoon.
I took the same decision as soon as Mozilla started flirting Google.
Then I switched my default browser to Opera and at this time Firefox is
my third browser.  But why did you decide to use Palemoon? IMHO there
are other better browsers like Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Basilisk and of
course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon-3
On 2/10/2018 2:24 PM, Luis wrote:

> Michael Gordon wrote:
>> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>>
>> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
>> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once
>> super suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
>> expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
>> predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over
>> the decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the
>> cost of productivity.
>> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox,
>> and that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using
>> over the past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>>
>> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project,
>> let it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active
>> users decrease.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Michael Gordon
>>  From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
>> Now a new user of PaleMoon.
> I took the same decision as soon as Mozilla started flirting Google.
> Then I switched my default browser to Opera and at this time Firefox is
> my third browser.  But why did you decide to use Palemoon? IMHO there
> are other better browsers like Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Basilisk and of
> course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
> Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.

Luis,

I selected PaleMoon because of two prime requirements. 1. It had to be
as fast and robust as FF had been several years ago.
2. I had to transfer my bookmarks, passwords and be able to use the
ad-ons I have used for work productivity.

I also selected PaleMoon because of the many happy users of this browser
and the several hundred of former FF users who have left.

I don't worry about PaleMoon not rendering YouTube videos, I have Chrome
for that purpose only.  PaleMoon renders videos coded for HTML5 just fine.

The next iteration of ThunderBird killing all my tools, ad-ons, and
productivity was the final straw that broke this camel's back.

Michael G

Re: Goodbye FireFox

caver1-5
On 02/10/2018 05:58 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 2:24 PM, Luis wrote:
>> Michael Gordon wrote:
>>> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>>>
>>> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
>>> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once
>>> super suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
>>> expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
>>> predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over
>>> the decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the
>>> cost of productivity.
>>> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox,
>>> and that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using
>>> over the past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>>>
>>> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project,
>>> let it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active
>>> users decrease.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Michael Gordon
>>>   From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
>>> Now a new user of PaleMoon.
>> I took the same decision as soon as Mozilla started flirting Google.
>> Then I switched my default browser to Opera and at this time Firefox is
>> my third browser.  But why did you decide to use Palemoon? IMHO there
>> are other better browsers like Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Basilisk and of
>> course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
>> Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.
>
> Luis,
>
> I selected PaleMoon because of two prime requirements. 1. It had to be
> as fast and robust as FF had been several years ago.
> 2. I had to transfer my bookmarks, passwords and be able to use the
> ad-ons I have used for work productivity.
>
> I also selected PaleMoon because of the many happy users of this browser
> and the several hundred of former FF users who have left.
>
> I don't worry about PaleMoon not rendering YouTube videos, I have Chrome
> for that purpose only.  PaleMoon renders videos coded for HTML5 just fine.
>
> The next iteration of ThunderBird killing all my tools, ad-ons, and
> productivity was the final straw that broke this camel's back.
>
> Michael G

I don't understand why you need Chrome for Youtube? Firefox and Palemoon
show them just fine.

--
Caver1

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon-3
On 2/10/2018 4:01 PM, Caver1 wrote:

> On 02/10/2018 05:58 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

>>> I took the same decision as soon as Mozilla started flirting Google.
>>> Then I switched my default browser to Opera and at this time Firefox is
>>> my third browser.  But why did you decide to use Palemoon? IMHO there
>>> are other better browsers like Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Basilisk and of
>>> course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
>>> Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.
>>
>> Luis,
>>
>> I selected PaleMoon because of two prime requirements. 1. It had to be
>> as fast and robust as FF had been several years ago.
>> 2. I had to transfer my bookmarks, passwords and be able to use the
>> ad-ons I have used for work productivity.
>>
>> I also selected PaleMoon because of the many happy users of this browser
>> and the several hundred of former FF users who have left.
>>
>> I don't worry about PaleMoon not rendering YouTube videos, I have Chrome
>> for that purpose only.  PaleMoon renders videos coded for HTML5 just
>> fine.
>>
>> The next iteration of ThunderBird killing all my tools, ad-ons, and
>> productivity was the final straw that broke this camel's back.
>>
>> Michael G
>>

> I don't understand why you need Chrome for Youtube? Firefox and Palemoon
> show them just fine.

If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
  the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.

If, on the other hand you go to YouTube.com and search for video content
all videos play very well on PaleMoon.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Luis
Michael Gordon wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 2:24 PM, Luis wrote:
>> Michael Gordon wrote:
>>> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>>>
>>> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
>>> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once
>>> super suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I
>>> have expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and
>>> your predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.
>>> Over the decades your improvements may have increased security, but
>>> at the cost of productivity.
>>> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox,
>>> and that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using
>>> over the past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>>>
>>> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project,
>>> let it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active
>>> users decrease.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Michael Gordon
>>>  From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
>>> Now a new user of PaleMoon.
>> I took the same decision as soon as Mozilla started flirting Google.
>> Then I switched my default browser to Opera and at this time Firefox
>> is my third browser.  But why did you decide to use Palemoon? IMHO
>> there are other better browsers like Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Basilisk
>> and of course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this
>> moment Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.
>
> Luis,
>
> I selected PaleMoon because of two prime requirements. 1. It had to be
> as fast and robust as FF had been several years ago.
> 2. I had to transfer my bookmarks, passwords and be able to use the
> ad-ons I have used for work productivity.
>
> I also selected PaleMoon because of the many happy users of this browser
> and the several hundred of former FF users who have left.
>
> I don't worry about PaleMoon not rendering YouTube videos, I have Chrome
> for that purpose only.  PaleMoon renders videos coded for HTML5 just fine.
>
> The next iteration of ThunderBird killing all my tools, ad-ons, and
> productivity was the final straw that broke this camel's back.
>
> Michael G

Michael
Actually I have never used Palemoon. I just was curious to know why did
you select PM as your default browser since it is not very well ranked.
Your reasons seem reasonable though.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Luis
FredW wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:24:46 -0500, Luis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
>> Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.
>

> Huh?
> Tonight (my time) I was looking at and downloading videos from YouTube
> (palemoon 27.7.2).
>
> It looks like you do not know very well.
> :-P

Fred I don't use Palemoon. A friend of mine asked me to check his
machine cause he had problems with Youtube. I did and found that PM
doesn't run okay H.264 and VP9 if I recall well. There is a test page in
the YouTube site but don't remember the URL at this moment. I don't know
if PM was fixed or not.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

WaltS48-9
On 2/10/18 7:31 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 4:01 PM, Caver1 wrote:

>>> Luis,
>>>
>>> I selected PaleMoon because of two prime requirements. 1. It had to be
>>> as fast and robust as FF had been several years ago.
>>> 2. I had to transfer my bookmarks, passwords and be able to use the
>>> ad-ons I have used for work productivity.
>>>
>>> I also selected PaleMoon because of the many happy users of this
>>> browser
>>> and the several hundred of former FF users who have left.
>>>
>>> I don't worry about PaleMoon not rendering YouTube videos, I have
>>> Chrome
>>> for that purpose only.  PaleMoon renders videos coded for HTML5 just
>>> fine.
>>>
>>> The next iteration of ThunderBird killing all my tools, ad-ons, and
>>> productivity was the final straw that broke this camel's back.
>>>
>>> Michael G
>>>

>> I don't understand why you need Chrome for Youtube? Firefox and
>> Palemoon show them just fine.
>>
> If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
>  the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
> selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.
>
> If, on the other hand you go to YouTube.com and search for video
> content all videos play very well on PaleMoon.

Why would anyone pay $35 a month for TV when you can pirate shows.

smdh

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon-3
On 2/10/2018 4:55 PM, Luis wrote:

> FredW wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:24:46 -0500, Luis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
>>> Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.
>>

>> Huh?
>> Tonight (my time) I was looking at and downloading videos from YouTube
>> (palemoon 27.7.2).
>>
>> It looks like you do not know very well.
>> :-P
>>

> Fred I don't use Palemoon. A friend of mine asked me to check his
> machine cause he had problems with Youtube. I did and found that PM
> doesn't run okay H.264 and VP9 if I recall well. There is a test page in
> the YouTube site but don't remember the URL at this moment. I don't know
> if PM was fixed or not.
Luis,

I am using the latest version as of today: 27.7.2 (2018-02-01)64bit.
Check this YouTube test page with PaleMoon:
https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers
PaleMoon is not listed, but Firefox is.  Click the Enjoy YouTube button
to see all that is available.
PaleMoon will not work on the YouTube TV site because only Chrome is
coded for the TV.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon-3
On 2/10/2018 5:08 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

> On 2/10/18 7:31 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

>>> I don't understand why you need Chrome for Youtube? Firefox and
>>> Palemoon show them just fine.
>>>
>> If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
>>  the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
>> selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.
>>
>> If, on the other hand you go to YouTube.com and search for video
>> content all videos play very well on PaleMoon.
>

> Why would anyone pay $35 a month for TV when you can pirate shows.
>
> smdh

Because Black Beard, Long John Silver, and Captain Blood are all
spending eternity with Davy Jones.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

caver1-5
On 02/10/2018 07:31 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 4:01 PM, Caver1 wrote:

>>> Luis,
>>>
>>> I selected PaleMoon because of two prime requirements. 1. It had to be
>>> as fast and robust as FF had been several years ago.
>>> 2. I had to transfer my bookmarks, passwords and be able to use the
>>> ad-ons I have used for work productivity.
>>>
>>> I also selected PaleMoon because of the many happy users of this browser
>>> and the several hundred of former FF users who have left.
>>>
>>> I don't worry about PaleMoon not rendering YouTube videos, I have Chrome
>>> for that purpose only.  PaleMoon renders videos coded for HTML5 just
>>> fine.
>>>
>>> The next iteration of ThunderBird killing all my tools, ad-ons, and
>>> productivity was the final straw that broke this camel's back.
>>>
>>> Michael G
>>>

>> I don't understand why you need Chrome for Youtube? Firefox and Palemoon
>> show them just fine.
>>
> If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
>    the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
> selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.
>
> If, on the other hand you go to YouTube.com and search for video content
> all videos play very well on PaleMoon.

Thanks for the clarification. I do view Youtube videos but don't
subscribe to YoutubeTV.
At the same time Youtube TV demanding Chrome is not a Firefox problem.
Maybe spoof the useragent?

--
Caver1

Re: Goodbye FireFox

caver1-5
On 02/10/2018 08:17 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 4:55 PM, Luis wrote:
>> FredW wrote:

>>> Huh?
>>> Tonight (my time) I was looking at and downloading videos from YouTube
>>> (palemoon 27.7.2).
>>>
>>> It looks like you do not know very well.
>>> :-P
>>>

>> Fred I don't use Palemoon. A friend of mine asked me to check his
>> machine cause he had problems with Youtube. I did and found that PM
>> doesn't run okay H.264 and VP9 if I recall well. There is a test page in
>> the YouTube site but don't remember the URL at this moment. I don't know
>> if PM was fixed or not.
> Luis,
>
> I am using the latest version as of today: 27.7.2 (2018-02-01)64bit.
> Check this YouTube test page with PaleMoon:
> https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers
> PaleMoon is not listed, but Firefox is.  Click the Enjoy YouTube button
> to see all that is available.
> PaleMoon will not work on the YouTube TV site because only Chrome is
> coded for the TV.

So far I went to the, https://www.youtube.com/supported_browsers
with Palemoon, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, and Basilisk and all of them
returned the following;

You're awesome!

That's right! Your browser is up-to-date, which means you can use
YouTube's latest features. Enjoy!

--
Caver1

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Michael Gordon-3
On 2/10/2018 5:28 PM, Caver1 wrote:

> On 02/10/2018 07:31 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

>>> I don't understand why you need Chrome for Youtube? Firefox and Palemoon
>>> show them just fine.
>>>
>> If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
>>    the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
>> selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.
>>
>> If, on the other hand you go to YouTube.com and search for video content
>> all videos play very well on PaleMoon.
>>

> Thanks for the clarification. I do view Youtube videos but don't
> subscribe to YoutubeTV.
> At the same time Youtube TV demanding Chrome is not a Firefox problem.
> Maybe spoof the useragent?

Carver,

You are correct in YouTube demanding Chrome not being a Firefox problem,
it is a YouTube problem.  To create the tv.youtube site they had to
climb into bed with Google Chrome because they wanted to Cast from a
wireless router to  a Chromecast dongle plugged into a digital TV.

In trying to switch the user agent, that did not work either in Firefox.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Desiree-11
On 2/10/2018 10:13 AM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>
> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once super
> suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
> expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
> predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over the
> decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the cost
> of productivity.
> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox, and
> that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using over the
> past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>
> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project, let
> it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active users
> decrease.
>
> Sincerely,
> Michael Gordon
>   From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
> Now a new user of PaleMoon.

Why not Basilisk?  It is far superior to Pale Moon and Pale Moon is
being ported over to Basilisk.  I'm a little concerned though that
Moonchild has stated recently that future Baslisk versions will no
longer be forked off Fx 55 as it is currently but off Fx 52. ESR.  That
may endanger my Fx WE extensions that work on Basilisk along with the
traditional XUL extensions.

IMO, the real problem is that so many extension devs have abandoned and
torpedoed their XUL extensions so that all versions won't work now on
Pale Moon or Basilisk.  You have to use WE extensions that may or may
not be decent substitutes.  For instance, I can't find an extension now
that works at all sites to stop auto play of HTML5 video.  I had an
excellent XUL one that I had on Pale Moon, Fx, SeaMonkey and Basilisk.
It's gone now and I can't stand auto play.  I also had XUL extensions to
kill auto play of Flash on sites and those are mostly gone now too.  Of
course, if I find WE substitutes they will work only on Basilisk.

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Mozilla - General mailing list
On 2/10/2018 9:12 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 2:13 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:
>> Dear developers, managers, and programmers of Firefox Browser,
>>
>> I have been a loyal user of the product all the way back to Netscape
>> Navigator 2.0.  I have followed the various revisions of the once
>> super suite of applications into the split apart applications.  I have
>> expressed my displeasure on the path to improvements you and your
>> predecessors have taken in the name of security improvements.  Over
>> the decades your improvements may have increased security, but at the
>> cost of productivity.
>> I have found a web browser that is faster and lighter than Firefox,
>> and that allows me to use the productivity tools I have been using
>> over the past 10 years.  That, folks, is productivity on a daily basis.
>>
>> I wish much success for all who have worked on the FireFox project,
>> let it be known that the days of Firefox may be numbered as active
>> users decrease.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Michael Gordon
>>  From the days of Netscape Navigator 2.0.
>> Now a new user of PaleMoon.
>
> I have been using Waterfox for a couple of weeks now, and I am more than
> happy with it.  When Firefox decided to toss out the extensions, that
> was the end of the line.

It's okay for those of us who just want a browser.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally.  History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember.  -Albert Goldman

Re: Goodbye FireFox

PietB-2
Luis wrote:
> I took the same decision as soon as Mozilla started flirting Google.
> Then I switched my default browser to Opera and at this time Firefox
> is my third browser.  But why did you decide to use Palemoon? IMHO
> there are other better browsers like Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Basilisk
> and of course Epic and Tor for privacy.

Sure. There are a zillion browsers around. But if you've got one
you like, that does what it should do, and that has no devs behind
it who change it every other day, then why bother about the others?
PaleMoon has become my default browser, and I'm happy with it. With
a very occasional exception where PM fails. For that I keep FF ESR
as a (slow...) backup.

> As far as I know at this moment Palemoon is unable to render Youtube
> videos among other things.

Cute. You must be doing something wrong then. Or "as far I know" is
a bit off-reality. My PaleMoon plays Youtube videos without a hitch,
upto 1080p. And yes, it is able to do other things as well. Actually
very well indeed.

-p

Re: Goodbye FireFox

PietB-2
Desiree wrote:
> Why not Basilisk?

Because it's EN-only. At least there's not the slightest sign
of language packs on their site.

-p

Re: Goodbye FireFox

Luis
Luis wrote:

> FredW wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:24:46 -0500, Luis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> course Epic and Tor for privacy. As far as I know at this moment
>>> Palemoon is unable to render Youtube videos among other things.
>>

>> Huh?
>> Tonight (my time) I was looking at and downloading videos from YouTube
>> (palemoon 27.7.2).
>>
>> It looks like you do not know very well.
>> :-P
>>

> Fred I don't use Palemoon. A friend of mine asked me to check his
> machine cause he had problems with Youtube. I did and found that PM
> doesn't run okay H.264 and VP9 if I recall well. There is a test page in
> the YouTube site but don't remember the URL at this moment. I don't know
> if PM was fixed or not.

This is the URL I was referring to:
https://www.youtube.com/html5

Re: Goodbye FireFox

WaltS48-9
On 2/10/2018 8:26 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:

> On 2/10/2018 5:08 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> If you go to https://tv.youtube.com/watch/-DTcV92Kuvs
>>>  the page tells you you must use Chrome to view the YouTube video
>>> selections.  This is the YouTube TV section.
>>>
>>> If, on the other hand you go to YouTube.com and search for video
>>> content all videos play very well on PaleMoon.
>>

>> Why would anyone pay $35 a month for TV when you can pirate shows.
>>
>> smdh
>>
> Because Black Beard, Long John Silver, and Captain Blood are all
> spending eternity with Davy Jones.

Oh, never heard of torrents. Okay.