GoodBye Mozilla

#freedomofopinion
Faithful user of Mozilla but no longer. I'm pretty sure Eich did not resign on his own free will as reported.  I guess you only have a right to your opinion only if it agrees with GLAAD or LBGT.

Re: GoodBye Mozilla

dtmgoog
On Friday, April 4, 2014 9:29:45 AM UTC-4, #freedomofopinion wrote:
> Faithful user of Mozilla but no longer. I'm pretty sure Eich did not resign on his own free will as reported.  I guess you only have a right to your opinion only if it agrees with GLAAD or LBGT.

You nailed it. Only the LBGT's opinions matter to Mozilla. This will only embolden them to try to silence others. Eich supported a position advocated by Barack Obama who was against gay marriage before he was for it. What's next, mandatory gay rights-oriented themes? Subliminal messages pushing for gay marriage nationwide? It seems that Mozilla has formally endorsed not just gay marriage but more importantly the idea that the Left should be able to shout down and punish anyone who disagrees with their opinion. What an incredibly-stupid move by Mozilla.

Is there some sort of Mozilla employee handbook available for public consumption? I'd like to read it and see if it says anything about the company being intolerant of conservative viewpoints. Is there a sign in the HR department that says, "Liberals only"? Are employees who display bumper stickers for conservative political candidates fired for cause? What does the company think about employees who are pro-life? Or just religious in general? Mozilla sounds like they have become basically MoveOn.org with a side business developing web browsers.

Re: GoodBye Mozilla

lakeman3216
On Friday, April 4, 2014 8:29:45 AM UTC-5, #freedomofopinion wrote:
> Faithful user of Mozilla but no longer. I'm pretty sure Eich did not resign on his own free will as reported.  I guess you only have a right to your opinion only if it agrees with GLAAD or LBGT.

I have used Mozilla as my browser of choice on all my computers for years now - but no more. Presently I am logged on using Mozilla but in a moment I will begin uninstalling the Mozilla browser from all my computers.

I could care less if the company supports lgbt issues or not but failing to support the CEO for having his own private opinions is just the latest example of intolerance and I cannot support this company anymore.

Re: GoodBye Mozilla

Luis
I'm up to my neck with sissies.

On 4/4/2014 8:29 AM, #freedomofopinion wrote:
> Faithful user of Mozilla but no longer. I'm pretty sure Eich did not resign on his own free will as reported.  I guess you only have a right to your opinion only if it agrees with GLAAD or LBGT.

Re: GoodBye Mozilla

responder-2
On 4/4/2014 9:29 AM, #freedomofopinion wrote:
> Faithful user of Mozilla but no longer. I'm pretty sure Eich did not resign on his own free will as reported.  I guess you only have a right to your opinion only if it agrees with GLAAD or LBGT.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?