Going to FOSDEM 2007

Axel Hecht
Hi folks,

I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

Axel

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Cédric Corazza
Axel Hecht a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

Hi,

I will attend it, arriving certainly on the 23th in the evening and
leaving on the 26th in the morning.

Cédric

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Kadir Topal
Axel Hecht schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I'd have to come from Sweden, where I'll be for one term, so I'm not
sure, but I'll try.

--Abdulkadir Topal (de Firefox)

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Robert Kaiser
Axel Hecht schrieb:
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I'm planning on being there, as long as we have a Mozilla dev room again.

Robert Kaiser

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Marek Stępień-3
Axel Hecht napisał:
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I think I'll come. :)

--
Marek Stępień <marcoos at aviary dot pl>
Aviary.pl Team

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Gia Shervashidze
Axel Hecht იწერება:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys
> would be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM
> 2007. Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.
>
> Axel

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Benoit-7
Axel Hecht a écrit :
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

Since it's only a few minutes away from here, I'll be there. As long as
I can manage to wake up and go outside I mean :)

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla Translation Team

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Sta? Ma?olepszy
Axel Hecht napisal:

> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I'm coming as well.

Regards,
Stanislaw Malolepszy

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://aviary.pl

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Axel Hecht escribió:
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I will likely attend as well.

Ricardo.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Ville Pohjanheimo
17/11/06 12:42, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

Interested yes, but going is conditional to getting support from
MoFo/MoCo like last time.

-ville

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Tsahi Asher

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla
On 11/19/2006 1:31 PM, Ville Pohjanheimo wrote:
> Interested yes, but going is conditional to getting support from
> MoFo/MoCo like last time.

me too

--
Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Mad Maks
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.
>
> Axel
If it is possible with my work: i be there.

greetings

MM
p.s. my first post to this thread is still pending approvall i don't now
what went wrong

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Brian King-2
On 17/11/2006 11:42 (CET), Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I'll likely be there.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Ayman Hourieh-2
On Nov 19, 2:31 pm, Ville Pohjanheimo <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> 17/11/06 12:42, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:
>
> Interested yes, but going is conditional to getting support from
> MoFo/MoCo like last time.
>
> -ville

Same here. I also need an invitation at least 45 days earlier so I can
obtain a visa in time.

-Ayman

Re: Going to FOSDEM 2007

Simon Montagu-2