Quantcast

Gmail folders synchronization and full history problem

Gmail folders synchronization and full history problem

Mirma H
Hi,

I'm trying to set up Thunderbird for the first time. With my gmail account. And here is what I can't understand.

I have in my account settings these folders to sync: http://joxi.ru/52anNk8TozQDA0

And here are the folders that I get:
http://joxi.ru/DmBJ1NnCaLpdmP

But there supposed to be all the checked folders, right?

And another thing. In my important folder I have all the messages up to 2011 while I have this in my options:
http://joxi.ru/Dr83W6vIa897A6

And the same full history I have in my Sent Mail folder. Am I missing something here?

Re: Gmail folders synchronization and full history problem

Wayne Mery
On 1/25/2017 4:51 AM, Mirma H wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to set up Thunderbird for the first time. With my gmail account. And here is what I can't understand.
>
> I have in my account settings these folders to sync: http://joxi.ru/52anNk8TozQDA0
>
> And here are the folders that I get:
> http://joxi.ru/DmBJ1NnCaLpdmP
>
> But there supposed to be all the checked folders, right?

What's displayed in the folder pane does not depend on whether you have
checked or unchecked for "sync".