Gmail calendar information for Platform Engineering meeting

Gmail calendar information for Platform Engineering meeting

Chris Peterson-12
Here is the new Gmail calendar information for the weekly Platform
Engineering meeting. If these calendar links don't work, please let me know.

* iCal ics link:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mozilla.com_p51ksu9ddgqt72f0jl21vaq76o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

* Atom/XML feed:

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/mozilla.com_p51ksu9ddgqt72f0jl21vaq76o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

Re: Gmail calendar information for Platform Engineering meeting

Brian Birtles-2
On 2014/12/19 14:20, Chris Peterson wrote:
> Here is the new Gmail calendar information for the weekly Platform
> Engineering meeting. If these calendar links don't work, please let me
> know.

If anyone else is trying to add this to Google calendar, the following
steps seemed to work for me:

Gear icon > Settings > Calendars > Browse interesting calendars > Add by
URL > (Paste URL)